Once a company is registered it becomes an independent legal entity (legal person). It has legal capacity and is separate from its owners (also known as shareholders or members) and its directors. It has the legal capacity to own property and assets, employ staff and accept financial obligations such as loans. Its assets and debts are its own and not that of the shareholders / members.
When we incorporate a company, we will include the following services:
- Ready to Trade Company limited by shares (LTD/Limited)
- Emailed PDF of Certificate of Incorporation
- Emailed PDF of Memorandum & Articles of Association
- Emailed PDF of Share Certificate(s)
- Web authentication code to update Companies House records